These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MEMadison E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoI love this shirt.
It’s the perfect fit. I love the hem cut. The butterfly detail is so cute!!
- NMNicolette M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this style
This is my favorite style of shirt from Purusha. The fit is just *chefs kiss* for me. Very cute cut and true to size for me.
- HHanaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty color and silhouette
I was worried the brown wouldn’t suit my skin tone but it’s a pretty chocolate color, and the way it drapes and the length is perfect! I love the butterfly too. It looks good on jeans which is perfect for me.
- EAEmily A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agolovely
so pretty-so comfy. Love everything purusha!
- KKatieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality casual
This top is comfortable but has enough detail to make it interesting. You look a bit put together but you feel like you're in pajamas.
Made In The USA