These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- KSKenzie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe Best!
I love these so much. They flatter me in all the right ways without being too tight. These are probably my favorite Purusha pants!
- AWAlexandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this new style SO much!
This style is adorable and kind of **** in a non-skin revealing way. I did have to size down because the waist is not as compressive as the other pant styles from this brand. I'm proud to say I own all four colors in this style that has come out so far. They are just toooo cute to pass up!!
- AAbigailI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
So cozy and flattering, my new favorite. I love all of Purusha clothing ~
- KRKatya R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove me some Skirted Flares!
This is a fun style and having them in black is perfect! I like pieces I will get a lot of use out of and these fit that bill! They are forgiving and flattering and will fit a variety of sizes within a size. I'm 140lbs, 5'6", 38" hips, 31" waist, 34b-c and wear a Medium in these.
- CChristenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I am so happy I bought these pants. They look so nice!!! Conserved and flirty at the same time and so incredibly soft and comfy!!
Made In The USA