These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- CBCC B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe wrap I’ve been waiting for!
Not only is this the wrap I’ve been waiting for, I also didn’t realize just HOW MUCH I needed it. It’s the perfect coverup to all my purusha base layers… I run cold, but don’t like things suffocating my armpits, so long sleeve doesn’t always work for me. I’m also 5’3” & while I like longer styles generally speaking things like this can hit weird lengths or tend to be way too long- but not this one. Everything about it. The cut, the fit, the feel! Highly recommend
- KKatyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoDidn't think I needed it until I tried it on!
I wanted to try this after seeing it but didn't really think I would end up keeping it. I was wrong! I love it! It has a generous luxury feel to it and it feels like a special piece as soon as you put it on. I chose a large and I'm 140lbs, 5'6", the fit was perfect. I love the length too!
- LJLindsay J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect Closet Staple
I haven’t worn it yet, but I know I’m going to get a ton of use out of this. Perfect way to layer over a jumpsuit or PP set.
The arms are slightly looser than other LS tops by PP, so you should be able to layer this over a LS top!
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely wrap
This wrap is EVERYTHING for the colder months. I can still comfortably wear a long sleeve under it when it’s extra chilly outside.
- LLLori L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy new FAVE
I absolutely LOVE this piece!!
Made In The USA