These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- AHAlana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the deep solid color
This with the matching top has been my go too outfit during these hot summer days in maui!
- CRcaitlin r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUndies
I absolutely love me these underwear/shorts. I wear them as both. I walk my dog around the neighborhood in them. I longboard in them. I garden in them. I honestly only ever want to buy purusha people underwear for myself. Love love love these and all the purusha products. They are comfortable, they fit nicely and I love the story behind purusha people which is why I first bought something from Purusha. Always checking for drops. More underwear bottoms like these please!
- SSVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fit
I love the fit of these. They work better than conventional underwear under a lot of types of clothing, because of where the lines are located. The also work great as shorts for yoga, etc. – slightly miraculously, they don't really roll up.
- JJayeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Fit!
True to size and just lovely. Love the ability to wear for different uses. Perfect for sunbathing and yoga!
- UUprightRootsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUnder dress wear
Got these not sure how I was going to wear them, but loved the whale and wanted the green top with coral print to go with it. So I wore these as underwear under a dress! They are my new high rise boy shorts for under dresses! Was wishing I could swim in them, then I read in the description you can! I’ve been into swimming in boyshorts lately for the full butt coverage. They are so soft as all the forest fiber is. Comfortable. The cut fits great and does not ride up.
Made In The USA