These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- ASAMANDA S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSupportive, luxurious, and beautiful
I wear this anytime I can: biking, to the beach, around the house, everything! I wish I could afford more. This was one item in a large purchase I made, hoping to return a single item. Unfortunately, I loved absolutely everything. If you're hesitating buying anything, just do it. My purusha people clothes are the best I've ever owned.
- CKCassandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSo Beautiful 😍
I am so lucky to have gotten this jumpsuit when it was rereleased! I definitely feel like the divine feminine Embodied while wearing this one! So soft, comfortable, and absolutely gorgeous color!
- ACAlisha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWould sell my soul for this jumpsuit!
I am so thrilled Hayley made another batch of these, I know it’s extremely rare she ever makes the same thing twice but since hearing all of our feedback that we would LOVE this jumpsuit to come back, she listened and made more! I was so happy to be able to snag one of these. I’ve passed on other drops knowing this would be coming.
- GLGarrett L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMy wife loves it!
It was one of her Mother’s Day gifts and she absolutely loves it.
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThe best
The most magical piece of clothing I have. The jumpsuits are my favorite. Can't get enough of how amazing the fabric feels on me.
Made In The USA