These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- JJamieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEvery shirt should be cut like this
I love this top so much, I want to wear it every day! The cut is so flattering, the sleeves are the perfect length, the dye on this is just the sweetest color. I hope that more colors become available in this style.PPPurusha Peoplethank you Jamie!
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNeed more of this style
Love this top, love the cross front, it feels amazing on. This is the second item I got last month where the wolf leggings looked grey but they're more green, and then this I expected more pink n whites in it but it was more orange beigey. Pretty and lovely just finding the images aren't always showing true hues. Pleaseeeeeee make more of this style in all the hues and designs and diff sleeve length ! Please !PPPurusha PeopleThanks Laura !! We will try!
- ALAnne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI'm in love with this top
I seriously never want to take off my purusha people clothing! This top makes me feel sexy and ulta-comfortable at the same time. There's something about the forest fiber material energetically that just feels so good to me. I love that I'm able to invest in these thoughtfully made wearable works of art from a conscious, ethical, earth-loving company.
- KPKayla P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLOVE this piece
So so comfortable for work, yoga, lounging around the house, or going out!
- JRJessica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove love love!
This my favorite piece I have bought from Purusha so far! I love the design and color bought in the size XS and it fits great!
Made In The USA