These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- SHSteph H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe Loveliest Little Top
I've been living in this top since I received it. It's perfect for sleep, every day wear, and yoga. I love the color and the print and it brings a little spark of joy to me throughout the entire day!
- BRBrittney R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove but too short
I love the fabric and the design, unfortunately for me and my body specifically, it is too short. I love it enough that I am planning on modifying the top with some extra material.
- KKristaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My daughter loves this too! Looks super cute under a flannel with denim shorts. The sunflower design is beautiful. Fits her perfectly!
- AFAshly Faye A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLoved
So gorgeous, soft and beautiful
- ASAlice Sarah Passon Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOne of my new favorite tops!
This top has been everywhere from morning yoga to dressed up with a plaid top to playing music on stage! Love it so much, wish I could wear it all the time. Plus sunflowers are my favorite flower, feeling lucky to have this print.
Made In The USA