These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- SNSheena N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAnother fantastic piece!
I just cannot get of Purusha People’s forest fiber clothing! The crops (and shorts) are probably my favorite go-to clothing items and I love all the screen-printed patterns, especially this mushroom top in soft brown! I eagerly look forward to all of Hayley’s drops. ✨✨✨
- SCStephanie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove
Yet another amazing top to add to my collection! I love the design and color. I do wish the screen print would've been done in a dark brown or contrasting off white color instead of light blue... but still awesome! Fit is perfect.
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot the first, not the last
These designs keep me coming back for more. The first tops I ever bought were on sale, and once I felt how soft they were I had to buy more. Now I have 7 tops that I rotate through, and this is the newest addition! I'm always waiting for a combo of the colors and designs I want, and all mushroom tops I've are AMAZING.. but this is totally my favorite they've ever done. Definitely not my last top, though!
- CPCandice P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWow
So great I love it! Soft af
- MPMonica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo soft and beautiful!
I love these tops so much and the mushrooms are so cute. I wear it everyday :)
Made In The USA