These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- SHSteph H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoConvinced I need more Purusha People items in my life!
At first I didn't think this top was anything special, but after I wore it for a few hours I changed my mind! It is super soft and has a good amount of compression without feeling restrictive. I wore it for a few hours here and there for almost five days straight. It is perfect for movement or just everyday wear. I like to pair it with a midi length skirt and make a little sundress.
I'm a 34 B and I got the XS. It fits well, I would probably get a S next time, but I also wouldn't hesitate to get an XS again if a S was sold out.
My only disclaimer--I popped a seam when I was rushing to take it off one day. I'm not sure if this was more likely to happen because I sized down? I think it was user error rather than something with top itself.
- MMMonica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo soft a great quality
I love this top! The color is beautiful and I love the sun detail on the back. I recently did yoga with a friend and this top was the first thing she commented on when I walked in the room. I told her about Purusha People and she said “it’s so soft and great quality”.
- NJNilah Joy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove of My Life
I love this top sooo much! It is so soft, comfortable, and supportive. I tend to struggle with a lot of sensory issues, but this top's seams are unnoticeable and it applies the perfect amount of pressure to my chest. Let's just say I practically live in this top, it is perfect for my outdoor activities, yoga, and even just a cute everyday tank top.
- CDChelsea D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove!
Yoga’ ing and hiking!
- KKariganVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it
Mine just came in and I love it! Perfect amount of compression - supportive, but not too tight. I'm 5'6" 120lbs & got a small. I will absolutely be ordering more.
Made In The USA