These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- AMAbigail M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA new wardrobe staple
Comfiest fabric ever (though I’m never disappointed with these products), I can dress up or down, layer so cute and I get some many compliments. I was hesitant to buy because I didn’t know how much I’d wear it but I’ve worn it every week since purchase. Very cute and comfy.
- DDanielleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy, cute, flowy
This is my second jumper! I really love it! My daughter who is 12 loves it too!! Love how comfy these are! Also the fact there is pockets! Even better! You don’t need too wear a bra , it’s thick enough. You can really move around in this! I’m 5”1 wearing a XS. Also. Love the color! You can add other clothing pieces too this as well! Definitely would recommend!!
- SMSymone M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo fun to dance in!
I have a wonderful time moving, breathing, and listening to my body in this jumpsuit. It feels like I’m wearing my pjs yet it’s so flattering all at the same time! Most of all comfy and flowy, perfect to dance in.
- HCHeather C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo happy I treated myself to this!
I almost didn’t grab any of these jumpsuits but I’m so grateful I did. So incredibly comfortable. It feels like pajamas but looks so classy. Fits & drapes on all the right places! Want one for every day!!!
- BBetsyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove This Jumpsuit!
This jumpsuit is so comfortable and great to layer a long sleeve shirt underneath in the winter. I’ve been wearing this jumpsuit a lot this winter. As a nanny my uniform is comfy clothing so this is one of my go to outfits for work. I’ve received many compliments while wearing this jumpsuit. I usually pair it with my white and leopard print Nike Air Force 1s. I’m short at 5’2” and the length on this is really nice. It hits me around my ankles.
Made In The USA