These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MEMitzi E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBells
I absolutely LOVE these bellbottoms! The feeling of forest fiber is just buttery with your skin! I really appreciate the weight of the fabric, I'm not afraid that it will be see-through or inappropriate for movement practices. I find quite some crunchy-granola, witch-brew-joy from these pants that I cannot explain. :D
- RRisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNothing but good things to say
I have nothing but good things to say about these fun and comfy pants! They are made with a thick and good quality material. I love that they are soft and feel so nice on! They are original and I got so many compliments on them! I highly recommend buying these pants and I'll definitely buy more!
- CChristineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThese pants speak my language!
They are incredibly soft and comfy, love the color, and pattern too. I don’t want to take them off! There were a few tears in the seams when I purchased, so I contacted Hayley and she fixed them for me asap. Very happy customer here :)
- KPKristen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoi freaking love this outfit! embodying my goddess full power
I absolutely adore the material, the feel and the way this outfit adorns my body. I feel so magnetic and empowered and my temple feels delicious wearing this over my skin! I'm excited to invest in more clothing from Purusha People! thank you
- LLLauren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agolove the shrooms
i’ve been to hot yoga and out to social events. These pants in hot yoga feel kinda icky afterwards, so i should probably get some shorts! I wasn’t sure about how flattering they were at first because they hugged my skin so tight but now they have grown on me and i will probably buy another pair once they make more shrooms or moon phases! i am 5’5” & between 145-150 lbs size large fits me great in length and room- i have bigger hips and a bigger butt.... hope that helps! i was really debating on getting a medium, my usual size
Made In The USA