These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- KRKatherine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove the color and upgraded look!
These overalls are so comfty, beautiful and perfect for any season!
4 months pregnant and I an sure will fit me throughout my entire pregnancy.
- CDChantal D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds ago5 stars
As soon as I put them on I felt amazing. Beautifully made, size was perfect. Highly recommend
- KRKatya R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSuper Cute Overalls!
Once these went on sale I snapped up both colors! They are so comfortable and cute! I can wear them with a tank top in the warm months and a long sleeve tee in the winter. I love the way the legs fit with the cuff at the bottom too! I'm 5'6", 140lbs and I got the medium. Could have even got by with small if I wanted them fitted, but I like my overalls with a little wiggle room.
- CRCaitlin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOrange overalls
Very comfy. I really love the PP overalls. One of my favorite products they make. Have 4 pairs. The look cute with a crop shirt underneath and showing a little skin on each side above the hip.
- JLJill L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo gorgeous and comfortable!
I love these overalls! I wear a 10 and the large gives a nice relaxed fit. I have the green ones in size medium, which are a bit more fitted, but still comfy. I love Purusha fabrics!
Made In The USA