These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- KCKit C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
I love this dress! I have a large bust and the material is truly supportive enough that I don't have to wear a bra, which was wonderful on my recent trip to warm Orlando.
- KCKatie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely dreamy
This dress is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for tie dye and this red blend does it in such an eye catching yet classy way. Stunning.
- PSPatricia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect!
I got this dress for my mom. It’s cute and perfect! Love that it is locally made. Love your service and packaging. I will be back for more.
- CSCath S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRuby Moon Dress
I love this dress. I have worn it to dinner, on the beach, mooching around the camp, gardening. It always looks good, never creases, washes perfectly. It feels cool, light and comfortable. It covers all bra straps and the top stays perfectly in place. I just love the color and style. The pockets are so useful. It needs a short cardigan/wrap to flatter the high-waisted style - I should've also bought a long-sleeved wrap. Overall I am delighted with my dress.
- WWillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
So soft and a perfect fit! My new fave dress.
Made In The USA