These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- BWBrooke W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoObsessed
I am in LOVE with this style of wrap, I got one and then went back for this one! This hue of purple is GORGEOUS! Love the versatility of getting to wear multiple ways. So soft and comfortable. Size M fits perfectly.
- AGAbigail G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove it!
Cozy, stretchy, lightweight and gorgeous!
- KRKatya R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMy New Obsession
So far, everything I’ve ordered from Purusha People has made me want more! The fabric is smooth, stretchy and cool to the touch. It’s also sturdy, not thin. It has substance to it and feels like it will last a long time! I’ve just started collecting Purusha so the fun is just beginning! I already have several of the wrap tops and several yogini pants. I normally wear a size small but opted for the medium in the wrap since I have broad shoulders and an athletic build. They fit perfectly. I got the small in the yogini and they fit perfect. I normally wear a size 4 or 6.
- CKCassandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful hue and super comfortable top
I love the deep color of this top, and the material, as always, is so soft and comforting. As a 3X, I did find that the strap was a tad short for a double-wrap (it can be done, but not comfortably for long), but tying it in the back works for me. Can't wait to try more tops in the future!
- FDFay D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat wrap top
A really nicely made wrap top. The fabric is really soft and stretchy and it gives enough coverage that you can wear it without a tip underneath it if you so desire. I especially like wearing it backwards to give myself a plunging back look.
Made In The USA