These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- KKateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI LIVE IN THESE PANTS
The Moonspell Floods are my third Purusha piece, which I received as a gift. I LIVE IN THESE PANTS. They are the wardrobe staple I didn't realize I needed. I'm a minimalist, I don't own a lot of clothes, and I LOVE clothing that is multifunctional. The flood pants are comfy as HECK, perfect for yoga, perfect for lounging around, and so easy to dress up for anything semi-formal. They work for everything! And on top of that: *forest fibre* (!!!) so breathable, so good for your skin, no toxins, no worries. I am in love.
- BNBella N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove these!
These are so comfy! I actually wear them backwards because I love the way the moons look in the front. Super flattering, great quality as usual
- JJessVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo comfy
These pants are sooo cute and comfy! I'm 5'5 and 125 pounds and got the smalls. They look nice with boots to go outside or just around the house!
- STSasha T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agogreat pants
The fabric is so soft and comfy
- RWrita w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Love these, they’re so soft, light and comfortable! Honestly for me I prefer pants like these over leggings so I’m very grateful Purusha started carrying them.
Made In The USA