These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MEMitzi E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSoft and super comfortable leggings!
I have the Moon Drops Forest Fiber crop top and leggings. I really appreciate that the top is fully double lined/very thick. I generally dislike wearing bras, and with such a supportive top, it is not necessary.
Overall, they feel like butter on my body! I wear this set both to lounge around and in exercise. It has held up well so far and I follow washing info strictly. I like that the leggings are long enough to be around my ankles and still fit my crotch well, not pulling around weirdly or giving me camel-toe (unless I pull them up too high). I would say that this color does not work well with dark or colorful underwear. It is ever-so-slightly transparent. This doesn't bother me, but could be important for someone else!
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIn LOVE.
While not only trying to heal inside of me, I am working hard on also loving, strengthening and giving time to my body and it’s needs. These clothes not only support my body, but they feel AMAZING. We need to be more aware of not only what goes in our body but ON our body as well. So happy to support this small business and will continue to do so.
- ACAlexandria C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTHE BEST
Yoga, lounging, mindfulness, witchcraft
- GSGillian S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove love love
These pants are so comfy !! I own three pairs now and I wear them almost every day.
- SFSigrid F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSoftest leggings yet!
Wow these are so soft and totally comfortable and your skin thanks you when wearing them because the fabric really is nice. However, they do not pass the yoga “bending over” test and are in fact pretty see through. It isn’t a big deal while at home but If I was out and about bending over, I probably would want something a less see through.
Made In The USA