These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- AAAlexis A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI refuse to take this top off.
I actually have not taken this bra off since putting it on. except for to wash it. I wear it to hot yoga. I wear it to sleep. I wear it when I run. I use it as a bra under my work clothes. It is so versatile and comfortable.
Not to mention from ethically sourced and sustainable materials? I absolutely love this company and cannot wait to purchase more tops like these.
- NHNicole H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing quality!
I am so in love with this piece. It’s comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks and feels high quality.
- VAVivian A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSweet as honey :)
Truly in love with this design, the color, and like always the FEEL of the fabric. More than anything you can feel the love made into each piece. They put a lot of work in everything they do. Thanks so much Hayley, Nadya, all the people who make Purusha People what it is!
- IDIsabel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoButtery Soft Bumbler Bee
This top is so soft and sturdy. I love wearing it when I want to go braless and workout. It is double lined which I really like. Highly recommend!
- ASAllison S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy favorite top
I absolutely love this top! It’s my new go to for yoga or for just lounging around the house. The material is so soft and the double layers make it comfortable to work out in.
Made In The USA