These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- NNisaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortable, beautiful and versatile
I love these yoga tops. They are elegant, extremely comfortable, and can be worn for movement (yoga/hiking) as well as a fashionable top. Highly recommend!!
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect
This top is soooo cute and comfy! I can’t get over how soft but durable the material is. I also love the black/moon combo. So so great, I love it! ✨
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful & perfect
So well made, double layered, nice and surprisingly thick, no bra needed, oh so soft. I never want to take it off. A small fit me perfect, I’m an34/36a just the right amount of stretch! Will be back for more 100%.
Also beautiful company, don’t mind spending the extra money supporting such a wonderful cause.
- FSFelisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMidnight Moon Spell yoga top and bottoms
This is such a easy set…looks great together and also fun as separates too! Today I wore it to run errands and get some bodywork done. I love the moon phase detail down the center of the top and also down the front of the right shin. It reminds me to accept myself in all phases. Super cute and so comfy!
- SSusanneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove these tops
These are my favorite tops, I wear them every day instead of a regular bra, so much more comfortable!
Made In The USA