These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- WCWhitney C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect fit!
My first pair of PP bells! I'm obsessed with them. They are buttery soft and I love the little moons printed on them. I can't wait to get more colors/prints in the future. Thank you Hayley. ♥
- MMMia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoV Flattering
I really love these bell bottoms. I actually love everything I've purchased from Purusha People, which is several crop tops, both long sleeve and tanks, as well as two bell bottoms. The fabric that she creates is extremely supportive and comfortable, very high quality. For reference, I am 5'4 and 127 lbs and I am wearing a S in the photo, but I also have another pair of bells in XS.
- HFHollis F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove
I love these pants so much, good combo of stretch and support
- BWBrittany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove
These pants are super high quality and sustainable
They’re comfortable and fit my inseam well (I’m 5’7”)
- KGKatie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo pretty
I love these! They are great for running and making my husband say my butt looks good! I also have a pair that are size medium and they both seem to fit and look good. The length is great on both; S is like a legging/tights fit on me and M is slightly relaxed by comparison but still nicely fitted to the thighs. (I’m 5’8” 28”w 38”h).
Made In The USA