These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- SSVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWin
This is way past sold out, so the review may be pointless, but I want to underline just how great this style is. I hope more of these come out next autumn.
- KDKate D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely
This shirt seems to run a little small, and it is very cropped. With the genie pants there's not much gap for me (5'5", 135lb) but it does compress a bit more than I'd like. The arm length is perfect and the thumb holes are my favorite thing in the world. The fabric is thick and soft.
- VWVictoria W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this top
This is one of the softest shirts I've ever owned! It's a bit more compressive than I anticipated, but this was my first ever Purusha piece so now I'll be more familiar with the fabric going forward. Love the length of the sleeves and the cut of this top, I can tell this will be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come. Thank you, Hayley, for bringing such beautiful clothes into the world!
- KGKristen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCozy cute casual wear top
I love the little moon long sleave! I wear it sooo often and love going to yin yoga with it on. Keeps me cozy and warm. My roommates and friends keep complimenting it and I love to tell people about this awesome brand! Sizing is a bit small so make sure you order a size up.
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove!
I absolutely love this top! The fabric is buttery soft and super comfortable. I train aerial silks in my free time (in addition to yoga) and this top works great for preventing those pesky armpit burns!
Made In The USA