These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- JTJordan T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAmazing product, I would say worth it!
Bought a pair for my wife for her birthday and she loved them. They fit her perfect, and she says she feels incredibly comfortable in them. You can really see and feel the quality.
- KLKatie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo comfortable!
These are my new favorite lounge pants!! Sooo comfortable!
- KKatieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
Excellent! So comfy!!
- CCaitlinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoJoggers
Love these joggers. They are soft and smooth on the skin. These feel durable but not overly heavy. Its just a nice fit and feeling of these Purusha clothes and the materials used to create them. Love this color and the moon/mandala design. The matching sweatshirt is also really nice.
- AAshVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoSo comfy!
I ordered this set and I’m really happy with it! The waist band is sooo comfy and I love how the pants aren’t too tight on my legs! The fabric is so luxurious, probably the coziest pair of joggers that I own! I am 125 lbs, 5’3 and I ordered a M!
Made In The USA