These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- CPCasey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIncredible purchase
I may or may not have tried to wear this jumpsuit multiple days in a row…it is so comfortable and well made and easy to move in I didn’t want to take it off!! I could tell it is made with so much love and the colors are just gorgeous. Definitely recommend!
- ACAmbar C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy and functional
This is a lovely jumpsuit. It’s the comfiest and I still feel support in the top. I’ve used it for yoga as well as around the house and errands. Super versatile.
- KBKelly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPretty Jumper!
I love the color of my jumper and the pockets! It’s comfortable and pretty! I got a small but I was thinking it would be longer to my feet but it was shorter, closer to capri length. I would have liked it to be longer but other than that, it’s perfect
- KWKaylin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOne of each thanks
If I had to have a uniform, it would be this jumpsuit. I love how cozy it is, plus pockets! Picking out outfits isn’t my cup of tea so if I can slip into a one and done I’m happy as a clam. Thank you! I’d love to see more like this!
- AAliciaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Fall colors! Super cute jumpsuit
I was hesitant to order this jumpsuit because the colors online looked to be a bright green and dark green combo that I worried would be a bit much to wear, but when it went on sale it was such a good deal I decided to try anyway. I am so glad I did! The colors are darker in person more like fall green colors than spring green colors and really feel like a lovely transition into this fall season. Feels cozy and somewhat muted event though it has a less subtle color way. I really look forward to wearing this jumpsuit throughout fall, also glad I got the bra top as well! Highly recommend!
Made In The USA