These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- SPShauna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIn love
The color is even more beautiful in person and so comfortable as always!
- MMMia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo Cute!
I really love Purusha People crop tops. The fabric that she creates is extremely supportive and comfortable, it is so so so high quality and very flattering. For reference, I am 5'4 and 127 lbs, 32D bra size. I am wearing an XS in the photo.
- JGJamie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agomy absolute go to top!
aaah! I’m so in love with my Purusha clothing! It’s perfect for when I’m out venturing around in nature, watering and tending to my garden, as well as monkeying around on my yoga trapeze!! This top is more than just a top! It brings out ones nature wild woman goddess archetype!! So very grateful! :)
- KTKari T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEveryday is a Goddess Day !
This gorgeous top makes everyday feel like a wonderful, magical, day full of potential !! I wear a pursha people crop top as my bra most days, able to strip down to it if it gets hot, but also seemless under clothing and sooo comfortable !! I love the wide straps that put my boob weight on my shoulder bone, not muscle,, hehe ! Thank you Hayley
- NVNike V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove!
I love this top it is so comfortable! Perfect for going out and about or lounging at home.
Made In The USA