These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- KWKat W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove!
I absolutely love this top! While I love all of my Purusha People tops, this is my new favorite because of the higher cut neck. I wear this under my t-shirts as a bra top and I also wear it to class without worry because of the higher cut neck!
- KCKathleen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFlower power yoga top
I love this top! So beautiful.
- AKAmy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHad To Buy Another Top
This was my first Purusha People top! I literally don't want to put my tatas in anything else, and I'm currently pregnant so they're changing and tender, it's just so comfortable to wear!! I don't know why i waited so long to buy. I got a size small and am 5'7" and started with a small 34D large 34C cup, I am currently not aware of my cup size but it's definitely a large D at this point if not bigger. This top fits me like a sports bra with plenty of compression I feel confident enough to run in yet loose enough that I don't feel suffocated.
- ALAlissa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove!
Hayley has made yet another beautiful piece! I love the quality and softness from this top. I wear it out casually with the matching pants or dress it up with some bell bottoms! super comfy not having to wear a bra!
- DVDr. V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this top!
Perfect for yoga class or just relaxing around the house!
Made In The USA