These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- BWBianca W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoStill my favorite shop
This is my fourth purchase from Purusha People and I am never dissapointed. I bought a small instead of my usual xs but I find Purusha runs a little small sometimes and they fit perfectly! The fabric is amazing, the color is more green in person which I prefer. And thank you for making them full length!
- DKDanielle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo soft and comfy
These are cute but Please make more bells, way more flattering on my curves!
- CCaitlynnI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love these leggings! They’re beautiful, the material feels great. The fit is great. They hold on my mom tum without being too constricted and no lumps or bumps. Seriously worth every penny
- AAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoButtery Soft
I have lots of clothing from Purusha people but this is my first pair of leggings. They are so soft and flattering and they look so magical. I ordered a size M which is my usual size. I am 5’3 and 125lbs with an athletic build. So comfy!
- SSVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest
I don't think anyone makes better leggings. I'm often frustrated that "standard" inseams make it so that taller people constantly have to settle for cropped fits (I'm 175 cm), but I was pleasantly surprised by where these land.
Made In The USA