These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove Love Love this top!
This top is perfect for everything, everywhere. I teach yoga and it’s incredibly supportive and comfortable while I teach and practice. I can’t wait to get more apparel from Purusha
- EVErica Van H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfort and support
So comfortable and so cute! Perfect snug fit on my underpins yet supports my full breastfeeding bust! Easy to nurse overtop too!
- AMangela m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuch a beautiful color.
I love this too so much. I wear a 34 C in a regular bra and this is a medium. I ordered one size up from my usual Purusha People size in order to wear a bra underneath. These are my favorite tops to wear.
- RWRachael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLuna moth magick!
I've worn this top everyday for the last week while sailing from Newport to Maine! I love it. The double layer is thick and sturdy and holds 'em down good without having to wear a bra! Stands up to sun, wind, and salt! Minimal stretching, perfect in between sporty bra and tank top. Feel good knowing that it's not fast fashion, lovingly handmade and printed by a team of ladies, and the symbolism of Luna moths new beginnings and spiritual growth! I ordered an XL and my usual bra size is a 36G
- AMAnna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSO soft! Supportive and comfy
I was so excited to purchase my first piece from Purusha People and I am so thrilled with it! I am 5’6” and 130 lbs, I am an a cup but wasn’t sure about sizing because I have a bigger rib cage. I ended up getting a small and it’s perfect, it stretches out a bit as I wear it but the smaller size stays tight on my body like a bra. SO comfy and cute. Thank you for making clothes that I know were made ethically and with care for the earth!
Made In The USA