These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- JKJoseph K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat Product
My wife loves them, she sends me the new release links, hoping I purchase for her.
- MCMary C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect!
I love everything this brand puts out but the flair pants are my favorite. And the black color is great for me as I can wear them to work!
- KRKatya R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoYou Can't Go Wrong with Bells!
This was my second pair of PP bells and I love them, especially the little moon! They can be worn with so many different tops, either dressing up or going casual. The length was perfect and so was the fit. I got the size medium and I'm 135lbs, 5'6", 34b and they fit perfect.
- CChelseaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove
Love the fit and soft material
- CRCaitlin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoEvery woman should own a pair of black bells
Wear the bells everywhere. Love a nice pair of just plain black bells to throw on and match with any shirt. So comfy. They fit just right. Any way they could have pockets? That would be the ultimate.
Made In The USA