These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MKMarija K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove, love, love
I love this top so much. It is very beautiful and comfortable. I want to wear all the time. So very grateful!!!
- MWMarcelina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMy Everything Top!
I can not stop wearing these tops! I stopped wearing traditional bras a long time ago and this top is as close as I will get anymore. It feels so supportive and cozy! My tatas thank me everytime! This is my third one now and this color and details on the front and back make my heart sing! I honestly would not change a thing :)
- KKatherineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this color- but a seam was unraveling
The best fabric as always, and perfectly supportive and comfortable! Fits true to size and is supportive even for larger chests! Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that there was a thread unraveling on the top when I got it. For a $72 yoga top, I kinda expect that it won't be unraveling the second it arrives. I've had this happen with another Purusha People top as well. I'll have to fix it so the whole bottom seam doesn't come undone, which is annoying. But I still love the top, and if I fix it I'm sure it will last for years!!
- RCRachel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLOVE!
Love all of my purusha people tops, and this one is no exception! Such a beautiful color and beautiful fitted fit. I wear a small and am a pretty true small.
- DPDawn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLovely quality
Beautiful items. I hate wearing yoga pants, but the ones I purchased felt so comfortable. I loved the top, but I unfortunately bought a size too small so I will have to alter it. Overall, lovely quality. Beautiful pieces.
Made In The USA