These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MDMegan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoTransitional staple
Quite literally went from wearing this under my scrubs during the day to yoga at night. The material is double lined so I feel super snug and don't need to wear a bra (granted I am an A). I have a smaller but athletic build and a Medium was just right for me, sleeve length is spot on for someone with average to longer arms. And the crop is just right for the winter season. The color is soft enough that it can be paired with other colors easily. Great purchase.... as always. Purusha really doesn't disappoint.
- SESophie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoNew favourite!
I can just tell that this is going to be my new favourite top! So soft and fits perfectly on my short torso (I'm 5'9 but all leg)
- AMAbby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago10/10 Best
Love these leggings. Fit is perfect. So grateful I found purusha and so grateful these fit. I have another pair of leggings and they’re just as good.
- AMAbby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoA little tight
I have a muscly build and muscly upper body and find most of purusha tops too tight. This too was absolutely lovely in every other way. But I returned it due to not being able to move in it.
- EAEmily A.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoI wanted to like it
The color is so pretty and the fabric so soft but it felt way too tight in the arms and was too cropped for my liking. It cut in around my torso and pushed my fat out
ended up returning it
Made In The USA