- CChristinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPurusha People at it's best!
Another loveable every day piece I don't want to take off. I usually wear a size S but because of other reviews on this top and the mention, that the straps are a bit longer then expected, I went for an XS (I only read later that the straps have been adjusted in the new collection). It fits very good and both sizes, XS and S, work for me (still next time I'll go for an S again). I loooove the softness of the fabric, the nice print on this top and also shipping was fast. I'm so excited about the quality of Purusha People clothes and I can highly recommend 'em :)
- BWBrooke W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLOVE
Love this top, I have the leggings as well, they are soft, cute, fit perfectly and are true to size. I can size down due to smaller chest for tops but both a M and S work for me with stretch. I am obsessed with Purusha products, they are high quality, fit nicely and you can tell the are made with love and thought!
- RProbin p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agobra of my dreams!
i wear these tops literally everyday. they have become my go-to bra and summer top and i’m just so excited i found you guys. i couldn’t recommend them enough to all my lady friends <3
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these tops!
I love these tops! I first bought one in sage and had to get a black one in the next drop - they are SO soft and comfortable. I'm a 34a and got a medium and it fits great, not too tight but it stays in place all day. I imagine a small would work as well but I like that it is form fitting while still feeling not too tight, the double lining and my smaller chest means I can wear it as a top on its own or as a bra under something else. Please make more in this style!
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCool and supportive
Turns out small is the better size for me in Purusha People bra tops. Offers better support than the medium, which should be my size per the chart (pretty solid 36B). Love the fabric, neckline design, and the pyramid eye. Classic, comfortable, cool.
Made In The USA