These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- MMaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNew favorite thongs!
Buttery soft and sooo comfortable! Fell in love as soon as my hands glided along them, and even more once I slid them on! Feels invisible under my leggings. Sizing is fairly true to standard. The fit is definitely more of a mid rise though but can be pulled down as a low fit - the material naturally hugs on and above my hips. Hoping for more colors and bundle/mix n match options. I’d love to buy one more of each, but can’t justify spending $28 on a single pair!
- NRNikki R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing!
So soft and sweet!
- FAFallon A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing!
I couldn't be happier with them! They're so comfortable and perfect in every way
- BABritney A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLike nothing at all
This thong is the most COMFORTABLE thong I’ve ever owned. It feels like I’m naked. Like nothing at all is there. Amazing, I will be back for more! I got the color in apricot and I really love the baby moon printed on the front.
- KKristinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoObsessed with these!! So soft!!
It is so hard to find comfortable plant based underwear and I really hope these become a regularly stocked item!! I wore them for a yoga practice with my purusha bells and they stayed put. I have the M and am usually between a S/M in bottoms but tend to size up when purchasing online to be on the safe side. The M actually fits a little higher on my hip which works great for high waisted pants. Not sure if the small would be too tight but I'd be curious to try both sizes if there is another drop in the future!
Also would love to purchase a matching bralette if you ever make them!
Made In The USA