These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- RRowanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoDreamy
I got the whole set of lilac and it’s gorgeous! I get compliments on the color often, and it’s super soft like all Purusha people clothing
The little white butterfly on each piece is perfection
- CRCaitlin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoYoga pants
These are so comfy. Love the purple color.
- CCarrieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
I’m normally a 2xl and these 2xl are a little snug but not too restrictive. They fit more like tights. Love the color, length, and style.
- JJordynVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfection!
I love every pair of Purusha leggings I've purchased and try to wear them every day if I can! These ones are particularly special to me because they're a bit out of the box color wise for me, but I took a chance and could not be happier about it. The color is beyond gorgeous. I'm 5'9" and they're plenty long. I like to size up in leggings and I ordered a size medium. They fit perfectly to my preference! A little roomier than a small would be, but stay in place all day whether I'm just walking around, practicing yoga, dancing, whatever!
- SSShannon S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper Cute and Comfy!
This is my first time buying leggings from Purushapeople and I am hooked! These leggings are just as comfortable and soft as the rest of the beautiful pieces on this website. 10/10 would recommend!
Made In The USA