These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally Good
I absolutely love this top! I love the length and fit and moons. Only reason for four instead of five stars is that the thumb holes on mine are on the pinky side of the sleeves lol. I would have exchanged had I noticed before wearing for a couple hours. It’s not a huge deal though and I still adore the top.
- PCPauli C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful shape and versatile!
This top is gorgeous! Unfortunately it was a bit big for me so I ended up selling it, but if someday I find my size I’ll be extra happy! The moon lavender details are beautiful 💜
- LJLindsay J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNew Staple
Bought this especially for snowboard season. Was worried about the sizing, but it fit true to size. So comfortable. Will be wearing this non stop.
- KGKhrystina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe absolute best top for cooler weather
I did size up from usual size because of the arms. It is like glorious long underwear. I can do yoga first thing and still wear all day. I need more and more of this style. Beautiful under a vest.
- GOGloria O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLOVE
Love this top so much! Perfect amount of compression. The length is just right! So cozy for fall/winter!
Made In The USA