- KSKatrina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJumper
Absolutely in love!! Not only is it fabulous for when I do yoga, but it also is so comfortable to wear just around the house! It also has pockets which is just a big yes!!
- CCJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoNot a jumpsuit
I know it's a surprise but from description I thought I was getting a jumpsuit or overalls, not a short little romper. I honestly can't wear this. Lesson learned.Purusha PeopleI am so sorry you're not loving it! Our jumpsuits come in shorts and pants versions. It says in the description you will get a jumpsuit/overalls/or a shorts overalls. We try to be clear on what we send so people are not disappointed. It is with this understanding we can offer such low prices. It's definitely not a great offering for those that are particular on what they want to get.
- JFJasmine F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful and comfortable
I love this jumpsuit! I wore it for my son's first birthday. It is very comfortable, you don't need a bra with it. I like the style of the legs and.the fit. I got an XS am 5'3 and around 106 pounds. I think I could have sized up and been comfortable too.
- VLVictoria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAdorable Jumpsuit
This was a blind buy, and I'm super glad that I gave it a shot. I ended up with the Eternal Spring jumpsuit, which fits me perfectly. The fabric is lovely, soft, not see-through and flexible. I suggest washing and hang drying, in order to keep the tencel nice.
- CCaitlin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it
I received the Sol jumpsuit and it is stunning. So soft and beautiful. I feel like a comfy goddess when I wear it. I usually wear a medium but bought a large because that was what was left, and it still looks great despite being a bit oversized. The fabric is heavier than I expected, but not in a bad way. It feels more like being wrapped in a weighted blanket
Made In The USA