These clothes might look dainty and even reserved for special occasions, but they're truly designed for no fuss, everyday wear. I've worn Purusha throughout pregnancies, breastfeeding, hiking, running, yoga, and everything in between. You can also just throw your pieces in the wash without special treatment. If your Purusha doesn't hold up for you, I promise to always repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- JJennaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 minutes ago5 Stars
So comfy and flattering!
- AMangela m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove everything about all my Purusha people clothes
Cute! Unique design. Creative and I love that. I ordered a size up so I can wear Purusha people underwear underneath them and wear them on beach or jungle walks. I live in Costa Rica where it’s hot and humid in the dry season and these shorts are perfect for that.
- AWAlexandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe details!
I have many pairs of purusha boyshorts and wasn’t planning on getting more any time soon UNTIL THESE CAME OUT. The design and detail on these are sooo adorable and flattering on the female figure 💕
- MMadisonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
- MMilaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
Made In The USA